E-commerce Web Design
A solution for your online storefront. A simple, easy-to-use site for your customers which will allow for a friendly online shopping experience with your business.
With integrated multiple payment and shipping methods, your business can reach its customers across the world. We offer our services on a content management system which gives you the power to make changes and add content as you please.
- CMS – Full access via WordPress to easily manage your content.
- WooCommerce powered – Allows for easy uploading and management of products.
- Integrated payment solution for cards, EFT’s, C.O.D.
- User accounts
- Product upselling features.
- Featured products, Best selling products, Product categories features.
- Responsive design which allows the site to function seamlessly across multiple devices.
- PC/Laptop friendly
- Mobile friendly
- Tablet friendly
- Custom categories, tags etc.
- Choice of colours
- Choice of layouts
- Gallery – Unlimited images may be added.
- Up to 10 pages (More available upon request)
- Contact form & Information
*Please note that any product uploads is an additional service.
What we need from you:
- All content to be supplied before commencement of work.
- Images (sized and edited)
- Contact & Business information
- Any additional information that you would like to include
- Your logo
- High resolution PNG or JPEG
- Vector (PDF or ai) is preferred so that we can give you the best possible quality
- 50% payment before commencement of any work.
Please note that hosting and domain registration fees are not included and can be requested.
Starting price: R3 500
Turnaround time: 10 – 20 working days
- Domain registration
- .co.za (R100)
- .com (R250
- others (P.O.R)
- Hosting (R80/month)
- Unlimited custom email accounts
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited monthly traffic
- E-commerce image editing – Deep etching + Resizing (R100)
- Product uploads (R30/product. Content must be supplied)
- Photography (P.O.R) (See Photography page)
- Image resizing (R20/image)
- Logo/Artwork design or editing (P.O.R)
- Blog posts (R65/post. Content must be supplied)
- 30 min additional training (R500)
- Additional work (R650/hour)